ME AT 7 MONTHS

ME AT 7 MONTHS

Saturday, May 19, 2012

My weekend fun

Friday May 18th was fun, mommy and I went rummage saleing.  Mommy bought me a pool and the animal train.  We didn't go to that many rummage sales on Friday, but anytime with mommy is fun.
When I got home from rummage saleing mommy filled the pool up with water and let me go swimming in it.  I loved it.  It was a lot of fun.  I can not believe how much fun you can have in such little bit of water.  Mommy got it to the right temperature.  After playing in the pool, mommy cleaned the rest of my toys and then I got to roll on the floor and play with them.  It was a lot of fun.  I think I have it made.












Saturday, May 19th; was my mommy and daddy's 11th wedding anniversary, they took me to an Amish quilt auction in Amherst.   Amherst is a small town where mommy grew up, I guess, or should I say that is what she whispered in my ear.  My mommy bought a quilt to hang on the wall in the living room.  It has trees and a cabin on it, it is sorta outdoorsy.  Today was really hot outside,I was constantly thinking how nice it would to be soaking in my pool.   At least, we only stayed a little while at the auction and then we came home.  Daddy and mommy spent time with me while I was in the pool.  It was a lot of fun.  I got mommy a little wet, but she doesn't mind, at least I was having fun.  
We are all tired from the day and from the hot weather.  We decided to watch a movie.  Mommy put in one of my movies.  We all fell asleep during the movie but we all needed a little nap.
But, that is all the squeals I have to tell for now, visit again tomorrow for my squeals on my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment