ME AT 7 MONTHS

ME AT 7 MONTHS

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mommy and I went to a few rummages this morning.  She bought a really cool vintage toy. Unsure exactly what she bought.  It looks like when I get a little old I might enjoy riding on it.  Daddy thought it was pretty cool.  Mommy bought a few old toys from the rummage sales today.  Most of everything was all old toy trucks. I think she had the same ones when she was a kid.


They are heavy duty for they are all made out of pure metals.  She knows exactly what she is looking for.  I was pretty lucky too, she got me a really cool horse that plays music and it has wheels so in the future I can ride on it.  It also has a basket on the front so I can carry around all my goodies.  This is going to be so much fun.  I can hardly wait to try it out.   I am just glad mommy thinks of me when we are out rummaging.  I am not sure if mommy is going to take me to the Polonia Rummage Rama tomorrow.  It seems as though she might be taking me with her.  We are really good rummagers together.


When mommy got home we all ate.  Mommy stopped at Burger King and got Daddy some Junior whoppers.  Mommy and I had macaroni and cheese.  I love that stuff, I just can't get enough of it.  I was  happy my mommy put it in the blender for me.  I got a little scared with the noise the blender made, but it was all worth it when I got to eat the blended noodles in the light yellow cheese spread.  She knows exactly how to make me happy.  It is amazing. My new love is macaroni and cheese.  Mommy ate hers with long slender rolls of something, I think they call them noodles.  I can't wait to pick them up with my fingers and eat them.  They look like they would be fun to eat and play with.




After we ate, mommy brought me upstairs to let me play while she listed stuff on eBay.  I dumped out all my wooden puzzles on the floor and I was playing with them and chewing on them.  I think I might be getting a tooth, because I want to chew on everything and I constantly drool.  Mommy doesn't mind the drool, she just wipes it up once and a while.  While upstairs, I also played with my noise maker toys, I think mommy was getting driven crazy, but they were making me giggle.  I was playing with my ball with my feet.  It was making so much noise.  It was really entertaining for me.  It kept playing Yanky Doodle Dandy.  I had a lot of fun with mommy today.   When I get done playing upstairs it looks as if a mini tornado went through.  Mommy will eventually learn me how to pick up after myself, but for now she does all the work.


I hope you enjoyed my squeals of my day.  Hope you come visit again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment