ME AT 7 MONTHS

ME AT 7 MONTHS

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My life since last time

So I have been working hard on learning how to crawl.  I am getting better, mommy thinks by the end of the week, I will be full blown crawling.   I think I am more excited to get into trouble than my mommy.  It will be fun when I can actually get up on my knees instead of scooting all over the place.
My favorite time of the day is playtime, I love when mommy or daddy sits on the floor and plays with me.  I am so lucky to have loving and caring parents like mine.
Mommy still does her rummage sales she loves taking me with her.  I actually am starting to get used to going.  It's not so bad, she even buys me a toy.  She never buys a stuffed animal from a rummage sale for me, I think she is afraid I will get some kind of bug.  She always gets me noise makers that she can easily wipe off.  She must love me.
I have to go, my tummy is rumbling and I think mommy wants to feed me my morning oatmeal and peaches.  So I will have a longer squeal later!

No comments:

Post a Comment